Ferrea Racing Components (Horacio O. Ferrea N.A.D., Inc) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect:
We may collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To personalize your experience:
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. We may use the information to customize the website according to your account activity.
• To improve our products and services:
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails:
Your email information will be used to send you items including, but not limited to, promotions, product information, special offers, surveys or other information which we think you may find interesting or useful.
• For market research:
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail to better understand market tendencies based on your demographic information supplied.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible or liable for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We also must disclaim any responsibility for the content and activities of any posted linked sites. We do, however, seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about your experience with these linked sites.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you wish not to partake in receiving Ferrea Racing Components (Horacio O. Ferrea N.A.D., Inc) direct email marketing materials, you have the option to not be included when completing any personal information form. When asked if you would like to be sent updates via email, you must select .No. to avoid any further contact from Ferrea Racing Components (Horacio O. Ferrea N.A.D., Inc) regarding marketing programs via email.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct email marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by electing the feature to opt out at the bottom of any received email.
• We will not sell, trade, or otherwise distribute your personally identifiable information to third parties. Your information is fully protected confidentially unless, however, we have your permission, comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our rights, or others rights.
• Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses via demographic data.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please log-in to your account to adjust or email us as soon as possible utilizing information under our Contact Us link. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.